Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Favorite Time of Year

It's my favorite time of year again! I love fall and especially Halloween. I have a weakness for collecting Halloween decor. Here are a few of my decorations this year.  I always make at least 10 trips to the Wood Connection for ideas and projects. I also love blog hopping for great ideas. The new trend toward all things glittery has been a lot of fun. I found some awesome black glitter skulls at the Dollar Store this year.



Wood Connection Bat

Wood Connection decor with magnets added to the back and hung on the back of my front door.

Saw a great idea to decorate pumpkins with stickers. They would probably stick better to a fake pumpkin.

My mantel decor. It's hard to see but there is a lot of glitter up there.

More Wood Connection projects.

This is a decoration I made last year.

They have some awesome scrapbook papers this year. I took some of my favorites and framed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment