Thursday, October 14, 2010

Baby Room Decor

My son is now six months old and I have been finding it hard to find the time to do anything crafty. Which means I haven't posted much. This post is a tour of my nursery and a few of the projects that I made. The theme is based on the fabric Animal Party by Robert Kaufman. I love the orange stripe going around the room.

Benson's Nursery View #1
View #2 ( I plan on decorating the wooden name with matching scrapbook paper)

This is 3 canvases covered with fabric that matches his quilt. I used a staple gun to attach the fabric. I also made a fitted crib sheet out of matching fabric.

This is the quilt that I made using the Animal Party line. My awesome mother-in-law did the quilting on it.


Matching Valance


Here are the links to the patterns I used for the valance and crib sheet. My quilt is based off of the Bark Park Quilt pattern by Robert Kaufman. The Sew 4 Home website has a lot of great tutorials for baby rooms and more.



2 comments: