Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Month in Photos



I saw this fun photo idea on the blog Simple as That that I just had to try. Each month you create a photo collage of that month's happenings. She even gives you a free template to use. Mine were really crowding up the front of my fridge. So far I have seven months worth. I wanted a way to display them without taking up so much room on my refrigerator.  This is what I came up with.



I used an existing frame and cut down a piece of foam board to fit it. I used double sided tape and used the thumbtacks for fun. I didn't want to leave the bottom half of it empty so I printed out some "coming soon" signs for the next few months. Rebecca Cooper from Simple as That is our course much more creative than I am and is putting her's into a book form. I might have to do that too.

It's not too late to go back through your old photos and create your own A Month in Photos collage!

1 comment: