Tuesday, October 29, 2013

40th Birthday

I helped out with a 40th birthday party for my sister in law this weekend. We did a Broadway type theme. My main contributions were a playbill guest book and a marquee letter. I didn't use a specific tutorial for the marquee but there are a million out there. The playbill was set up like a wedding guest book for people to sign as they came in the door. Most of my things were my own versions of things I saw on Pinterest.  For favors we used mini clappers for a "round of applause". Here are a few pictures. I didn't get many because I was busy dealing with kids and setting up. Story of my life now a days.

Here is a link to my Pinterest board to see where I got my inspiration from.   40th Birthday Party



Invitation





Playbill Pages




Signage






Marquee Letter


No comments:

Post a Comment