Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hallway House

I saw this fun idea on Pinterest where you create a house that fits in your hallway and folds away small when not in use. The secret is using tension rods. Here is my version. My son got it for Christmas. I have plans to make some cute embellishments for it someday. My mother in law really helped out on this one with the roof, windows and door. It wouldn't have been nearly as cute if I had done it all on my own. She is an amazing seamstress. I even used it as a prop for a trunk or treat activity. Here is the link to ikat bag where is I got my idea!




1 comment:

  1. Oh Christy, that is so cute! I love the bat and ghostie in the windows! And your house looks like it's the perfect size for your son, unlike mine which now seems way too small for our almost-five-year-old (how did she grow so big since I first made it?!?!) Thanks for the link and for inviting me here to ooh and aah!

    ReplyDelete