Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hutch Redo Take Two

I have been experimenting with the hutch that sits in my kitchen dining area. I want to update it but I am not ready to attempt to paint it. My last try at fixing it with some foam board and some contact paper didn't go so well. I decided I didn't like it. See it here.

Here is take two



 So far I am liking it a lot better. I found a large roll of paper at Hobby Lobby that looks like old fence boards. My hubby helped me cut foam board to fit and tape the paper around it. I like that fact that it is not permanent. I can change my mind at any time.  Since I had to take everything off to put it up, I might at well just put my Halloween decor up right? Have I mentioned that Halloween is my favorite holiday to decorate for?

No comments:

Post a Comment